sábado, 18 de enero de 2014

Week 2

Red 

When I though about this theme my mind instantly went back to Red Ridding Hood tale, and to the amazing red coat I gifted myself last winter.
So I packed my camera,my coat and golden hour coming closer and closer I walked out the door.
I lived on the outskirts, on a ex-agricultural area,so I was hoping to find something that could resemble a forest, but a cane-forest was all I could find. So sadly I realized that I wouldn't be able to fit the image I had on my head and end up doing a simple shoot.
Even though I love the really mild weather we have here on the islands, when it comes to photography I feel really sad that I don't have forest, rivers or lakes, no snow, no red-orange-yellow falling leaves on autumn.
So there you go, here you have the final image I upload and some outtakes :)










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario