domingo, 26 de enero de 2014

Week 3

Books
Since I kid I've been a bookworm. My parents developed this system where each book will earn you as much points as pages had, and that points will be interchangeable for what I, as a kid, wanted! (games, other books, even travels!).
You may think that the method was quite easy to bypass, and to earn more points than deserved, but I was such a innocent kid I did not even though of cheating once!
So this weeks theme was quite in my confort zone, I own plenty of books, and I've always been in love with it's magic and power.
The idea just sparked on my head, it was not orignal, it was not ground-shaking,but it got stuck on my head and invalid me to think of any other possibility: I wanted to do a Patronus Charm.
Harry Potter was such an obsession for me as a teenager, I would even read the books in english because I couldn't wait for the spanish version to be published half a year later (in fact I'm really gratefull because, in some way, I own my half-decent level of english to Harry Potter!!!)
I've never been a massive photoshop geek, I self-taugh myself and I have a really messy process of working, but I'm quite proud of the outcome!

Just in case the patronus didn't worked I also played around with the idea of a 'glowing book' as a second option.
So I did my expasion, and I positioned myself on my couch juggling with a bed-lamp to light myself, and Voilá!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario